Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Cookies Everywhere

Until recently I have only made cookies once or twice since I married Landon. He is our cookie maker. A few weeks ago I decided to make some sugar cookies and now I've been bitten by the cookie bug. Not such a good thing since I am trying to lose weight. Landon isn't complaining though. He loves having homemade cookies! My contribution to our family reunion food supply next week is cookies. Yesterday I made 6 1/2 dozen sugar cookies. Today I am finishing up 4 dozen large Oatmeal Deluxe cookies. Tomorrow is another 3 dozen ginger snaps. :) Hopefully this will cure the compulsive cookie making. I will be glad to get these to my mom's house because I don't want to eat all of them!

3 comments:

Rita Peck said...

Are you trying to make me gain 50 pounds. So excited cause I love homwmade cookies

Melissa said...

Too funny! Now I'm craving Chocolate Chip cookies! :)

Hey, I just wanted to let you know, I'm taking my blog private. Send me your email so I can send you an invite! Love ya!

Jill said...

I made more than 150 cookies last week. That cured the "cookie bug" ....well until about 2 days after they were all gone. :) MMMmmm cookies.