Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Rita and Janie Invasion Day 9
Rita and Janie left at 7:30 am. We were all up by 6:30 to say good bye and have breakfast. Its hard to think that we may not see each other for 9months. It was so nice to spend time with them and their kids. We are going to miss them a lot. Naomi and I headed back up the island around 10am. We stopped off in Nanaimo so I could say goodbye to my friend Lisa who is moving back to Utah. I will miss seeing her at stake conference but I wish her luck with everything! We met up with my parents at the ferry. We had fun sitting on the outside deck in the sunshine. We arrived home to the town bbq at Willingdon Beach sponsored by Plutonic Power. Emily loved jumping on the bouncer and playing on the ORCA bus. Landon picked us up and we went out for dinner. (We didn't want to wait in line for half an hour for a hamburger. Emily needed to get home because she hadn't had a nap.) It is so nice to be home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment