![]() |
| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Emily in a white dress?!
I found a really cute dress at the consignment store in town a few months ago. It was white with cherries and yellow flowers on it. For $6 I figured why not! But it has been stowed safely away in Emily's closet for two reasons. One: It was a size 4T so I figured it wouldn't fit her. Two: Emily and white do not mix well. For fun I had Emily put the dress on yesterday and I realized it fit great so I took her outside to take a couple of pictures. Now I am not a photographer, not at all but I really liked the pictures. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
What gorgeous pictures. The one in the tall grass made me hold my breath. Since we were young I have pictured a young girl in a white dress with bonnet staring into a field of grain. Always tried to draw it and failed. I hope to capture it on film someday but it was so close to what I had in mind I had to take a second look. Wow
Adorable!
Post a Comment