Today we took family pictures. Chaos but the pictures are beautiful! It was lots of fun! Thanks Janie we love the pictures. After lunch we went down to Willingdon Beach to play in the sand and swim in the ocean. My mom and dad took everyone out for Chinese Food at Quality Foods. We sat outside on the patio and the kids had fun running around. Luckily the patrons inside were spared the noise. :) Everyone went home to pack and get the kids to bed. Matt called me at 9pm to let Janie know that there was a pretty sunset so Janie, Zerric, Audrey and I headed down to Gibsons Beach, then the viewpoint, and finally the old golf course to get various sunset pictures. Rita and I were up to 11pm trying to get the vinyl lettering done for our RS Super Saturday. Unfortunately we didn't get it all done so Rita is going to finish it up and send it up to me. Enjoy the pictures!
1 comment:
Nice family photos! Great colours, I love the blue.
Post a Comment