Friday, August 21, 2009
Heartfelt Thanks
My sister Rita wrote about all the wonderful things her husband did for her when she got back and it got me to thinking. I don't publicly thank my husband enough for what he does. Now I was only away from my husband for a few days in Victoria but he was sorely missed. I was so tired at night that I totally forgot to call him. When I got home he was rather sad that I hadn't. I got home to a clean house (which is not what I had left him), a big hug, he told he loved and missed me and then he let me go for a drive so I could have a break from the kids. He always apologizes for not doing anything big or expensive for me but what he doesn't realize is that I don't need those things. Its the small things: hugs, kisses, "I love you", etc that make me love him more. Thank you Landon for the small things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Hear Hear for Landon. I agree the small things are the best.
I agree! Also, I love your new look for the blog.
Post a Comment