Friday, August 21, 2009
Ideas Needed....
I know that this is a little early but things don't happen unless I plan ahead. I need ideas on how to celebrate my 30th birthday. A friend wrote on facebook today that she is going to Vegas for hers in November. Sounds fun but not doable for me. What to do?! I love planning parties for others but for myself I never know what to do. You only turn 30 once so I'm breaking the whole "don't plan parties for myself" thing and want to do something. I just don't know what. Help, Please! I'm turning 30 on October 16 so any ideas would be fantastic! Maybe I'll make this into a contest. The winning idea gets a prize or maybe I'll just send gifts to anyone who will give me an idea. Not sure yet....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Good question. Look forward to seeing people's responses. Geratric party where everyone dresses the part. Could be fun...;) Need ideas for mine. Nic suggested 13 going on 30. Have a flashback party to your teen years
I loke the flash back party idea... maybe have a bunch of friends meet you at the roller rink and get down... by the way, it hurts (the next day) to rollerskate after 25 I have found. Or what if you just planned a really fun girls night out? Dress up and go to a nice dinner or something. I dunno, I have to plan my own in 8 months!
Nicole just went to a 80s theme birthday party (fits with the whole flashback idea). Everyone had to dress up in 80s attire and they went neon bowling.
I think you should spend the day with Landon and the kids and then get a babysitter for the evening, get dressed up and go out for a nice dinner just the two of you! Plain and simple, but a day full of those you love and adore! Oh...and make Landon give you breakfast in bed! :)
Post a Comment