Monday, August 31, 2009

What did I get myself into?

Today I went in and did a half day at work. It is the first time I have gone in and I am already questioning my sanity. At first I was feeling really overwhelmed, so I broke it into small manageable pieces and thought I can do this. But by the time I got home, worked on timetabling, and tried to be a mom/wife I am back to feeling really overwhelmed. Collin has been taking formula and breastmilk from a bottle until today. He screamed for 90% of the time I was gone. When I got home both Emily and Collin wanted me and I didn't want to say no because I had missed them so much. So my house looks like a bomb went off, we didn't get dinner until after 8pm but I did cuddle and play a little with my kids. I'm a bit worried about the rest of the year....
Oh and did I mention that we need to get a new muffler on the car, so I priced it out today.....
I am now remembering why I am going back to work! Why do I have to live in a world that runs on money?

1 comment:

Rita Peck said...

So sorry sweetie. Only a few more years. There is a light at the end of the tunnel. You are a great mom to forget the house and cuddle. I need to do that sometimes