Toilet training has gone really well. We are now on the stage of wearing our undies and remembering to still go on the potty. :) We will have to finish the toilet training in Canada. There are a few stories that need to be remembered:
1. Collin told his dad that he needed to go potty and he ran to the bathroom. Landon went with him to remember to push a certain anatomy down. Collin sat there and sat there and did not go potty. He finally said to his dad, "It's broken." After repeating this a few times he then stated, "It's broken, the batteries are dead." :)
2. Collin is very good about emptying out his potty into the toilet and flushing it all by himself. I was downstairs and heard a flush and then tears. I ran upstairs to find Collin frantic. He had flushed the toilet (while holding his beloved batman and robin happy meal toys) and Robin had fallen in. And sadly was flushed down the toilet. It was very sad. I am guessing that Collin had tried to save Robin because he was wet up to his elbows. After a good washing down, I sat Collin down to ask him what had happened. He told me that Batman had pushed Robin down the toilet and Batman was going to save Robin with a rope. I sadly had to explain that a rope was not going to save Robin. It has been almost a week and a half since the sad even and Collin still tells everyone that Robin went down the toilet. Hopefully I will one day find another Robin. Emily's solution when she heard was to say we just had to go to McDonalds and get another one. Since they are no longer offered there I told her it was a good idea but not possible. We still mourn the loss of Robin. I no longer get here Collin putting Robin into timeout for hitting Batman. Or Robin telling Batman he does not want to play with him.
**Oh and Collin is sitting next to me as I write this. I have told him what I am writing about and he wants you to know that "Collin went pee in the toilet" so now you know**
Sunday, June 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment