Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Sibling Relations

As I watch my kids interact I am reminded about what it was like to have my siblings in my life growing up. Emily adores her brother. At times she is a little rough, and she can also get upset with him but overall she loves him more than anything. She is always checking up on him and saying, "Whatcha doing Coyin?" Then she gives him a hug and a kiss. I wasn't the best sibling growing up but I loved all of my brothers and sisters more than anything. We tormented each other, sometimes were a little rough on each other but at the end of the day we loved each other. I just wanted to thank my siblings for the good and bad times and especially for always being there when I needed them.

2 comments:

Rita Peck said...

awwh. you were a great sister. none better...naomi was great too.

nlowe said...

Great picture!!