Thursday, April 2, 2009

Interesting Week So Far

I just wanted to let you know of a couple of funny things this week. On Tuesday, I left Collin asleep on the couch while I went into my room to get dressed. As I came out I realized that Emily was standing over him. I was a little concerned but this is what I found......

She had tucked her dolls in with him. It was hilarious!

Also on Monday night Emily got up at two a.m. and came out to see me on the couch. She tried to climb in with Collin and I. I was feeding him at the time and told her to go and get her dad. She said okay and promptly climbed up on the ottoman and went to sleep. It was soooo cute!


Also on Sunday we took a few family pictures. They aren't the best but hopefully I will get better ones in the near future. But at least you can see what we all look like. ;)

2 comments:

Kenton and Haylee said...

These pictures are so cute! You look fantastic!!

Rita Peck said...

You look great. A little jealous. So fun to see pics of all of you