On our way home from Strongstart yesterday Emily was crying that she hadn't been able to paint. We had been there for two hours but she was too busy playing everywhere else. This happens almost everytime. So I pulled out my craft paint, a paint brush, a handful of computer paper and we headed out onto the back porch. I forgot to take her clothes off until I saw the paint on them. Just a little though and I am hoping it will come out because they are cute. I am looking at making an easel for her for the summer. She just loves to paint. Enjoy!
3 comments:
great art. Love the album you chose too. Can't wait to get Emily and my kids together
Emmy's an awesome artist! How fun for her. I love letting my kids get artsy...when I'm in the mood for the cleanup afterward! Doing it outside is a great idea!
Cute! Don't you LOVE this great weather? It makes such a difference.
Post a Comment