I am lucky to know some really fantastic photographers. I just wanted to pass on some names for any friends and family I have lucky enough to live near any of them. :)
Anyone around Brigham City, Ut
You should give a shout out to my sister in law Janie. She takes fabulous pictures. Here is her blog address if you want to check out some of her work:
Yellow Rose Photography
Anyone around Edmonton, AB
I would confuse you by trying to describe how I am related to Nicole but lets just say basically a cousin in law. :) I wish I lived nearby because her newborn pictures are fantastic! Collin is definately missing out. Here is her blog address if you want to check out some of her work:
Photography by Nicole Lowe
Anyone around Provo, UtAnyone around Brigham City, Ut
You should give a shout out to my sister in law Janie. She takes fabulous pictures. Here is her blog address if you want to check out some of her work:
Yellow Rose Photography
Anyone around Edmonton, AB
I would confuse you by trying to describe how I am related to Nicole but lets just say basically a cousin in law. :) I wish I lived nearby because her newborn pictures are fantastic! Collin is definately missing out. Here is her blog address if you want to check out some of her work:
Photography by Nicole Lowe
Jen was roommate at Ricks College. She takes great pictures. Here is her blog address so you can check out some of her work:
Memories By Jen
Memories By Jen





2 comments:
Awww! Thanks!! Would have loved to take some pictures of your adorable children for you!!! Too bad we live so far away... <3
Oh...and thanks so much for the wonderful advertising too!! ;)
Post a Comment