Saturday, April 25, 2009

Hannah Montana the Movie

I will admit I quite enjoy teeny bopper movies. I love going and reveling in the fun loving attitude of the movies! They make cute romance movies, simple plot line that just lets me escape the reality of day to day life. I will also publicly admit I like Hannah Montana. I also enjoy listening to Miley Cyrus sing. If you want to make fun go right ahead! :) Tonight I took my two darling children plus Amy and Serena (11 and 13 year old in our branch) to see the new movie. I loved it! I highly recommend it to anyone who likes to watch movies to escape reality (especially in teen romance movies). Plus a cute cowboy (who is way to young for me), I don't think you can go wrong with a romance with a cute cowboy. Naomi - if you are reading this you need to go and see this movie. You will fall in love! :) Emily enjoyed it until half way through when she started to fall asleep. Then she just wanted to leave. Serena was a saint and looked after her because at that moment Collin decided he needed to eat. The nice thing about going to a movie where the majority of people there are parents with 4-13 year olds is that they don't look twice when a kid cries. I wasn't the only one having to go out more than once. :) So if you are looking for a really good teeny bopper movie I recommend this one!

1 comment:

Kenton and Haylee said...

Tamara, I like Hannah Montana too and watched it every day when we had the disney channel! I miss it. Ashlee and I want to go see this movie. I think now we will!