Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Mommy's little Cook



As I was preparing dinner tonight, I heard Emily moving a chair but didn't think much of it. As I turned around to check on the ground beef, I realize that Emily has gotten out a whisk and has moved the chair to stand next to the stove. She was about to stir the meat with whisk. I went over the ground rules of working with mommy at the stove and then grabbed the camera. A week ago Emily burned the tip of her index finger on our pellet stove. Since then if you tell her something is hot she won't touch it. Emily loved helping me make dinner. She snuck a few pieces of cooked meat while I was putting the casserole together. I love my little girl!


4 comments:

Kenton and Haylee said...

She's gonna be a little cook just like her mommy! Kenlee does the same thing lately. It's so cute and fun!

Rita Peck said...

How cute. Random thought but I will have to buy you the new hamburger cooking thing at Papmered Chef. Helps you cook meat in half the time and it is fun. You mash it around. Even works for potatoes.

Rachel Kingsley said...

Has she seen Ratatouille?

nlowe said...

What a great little helper! Maybe she can come cook supper for us sometime :)