Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

We had a great Halloween! Emily went trick or treating in the afternoon with her cousin Ethan and her friend Rachel at the local mall. They just go store to store. At first she acted shy until she realized they were giving out candy! Then she would walk in the store (actually run) and say, "Treat, please." By the end she was saying, "Trick Treat." She would say "Bye" over her shoulder as she left. It was pretty funny. Emily made a beautiful Tinkerbell. I picked up the costume in the Philippines and she loved it. Especially the wings I bought her. She will wear the wings and say, "Cute". I think that 2 year olds are smaller in the Philippines because the costume barely fit her. By the end of the day it was stretched out at the seams. But she loved being a fairy. Landon got her already and brought her to school to see me. She helped pick out which shoes to wear. I love my daughter. At school, all the teachers picked a different decade to dress as. I really wish that I had gotten some pictures. It was fantastic. (Especially our principal who was dressed like John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever. With platform, cuban heeled boots.) I was a Leave it to Beaver mom. :) I borrowed Naomi's dress which needless to say barely fit. Since she is already at least 2 dresses sizes smaller than me and I'm pregnant, I am very grateful for elastic waists and elastic belts. I had a great time. We didn't go out that night, we had a family night in. It was fantastic. Enjoy the pictures!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=80649&l=70bbf&id=546590128

1 comment:

Connie said...

Miss Emily sure is growing up fast. I remember that she was a little baby the last time that I saw you. I hope that you are doing well. And Congrats on expecting #2.