Monday, November 10, 2008

New House

Here are a few pictures of the new house. My kitchen still doesn't have doors on the cupboards. And I was making dinner, so please excuse the mess. :) Enjoy!

The Kitchen



The Bathroom


Emily's Room

(And the new baby will go in here as well. This is only half the room but we have boxes on that side right now.)



Our Bedroom

(The wall at the foot of the bed has our dresser and a small closet. Smallest room in the house but it works for us. Easier to keep clean! Plus no doors on any rooms so you can see from the living room right into ours. Great incentive to make sure the floor is clean and the bed made!)

My new collage on the wall in the living room. Not finished yet but I love it. I'm still missing a few photos.






I just put this shelf up and the board I made. I obviously need to add a support to the shelf but that will happen tomorrow! :)



The wonderful lamp that Landon bought for me. He has great taste!



The Living Room

(You can see our new storage ottoman. Emily loves it. She lifts the lid and sits in it with all the blankets that are stored in it. Its cute. She puts her dolls down for naps in it!)



The Playroom

(Its between Emily's room and the t.v. room. You can sort of see the two doors on the left side. Emily runs a circut through the two doors between the kitchen and the playroom. It is hilarious and it keeps her occupied for 15-20 minutes at a time! She is my little cross country runner. You can see the pellet stove which is the way we heat the house. It is awesome! I can't belive how much heat is produced from very few pellets. )

3 comments:

Rita Peck said...

What a cute house. It looks so nice the way you decorated it.

Kenton and Haylee said...

Your new place looks so cute! I love how you decorate. Teach me! I'm such a beginner. I'm trying though. I'm glad you guys finally got into your new place.

Bonnie said...

Nice house Tamara!!! I'll be expecting to take a spin through it at Christmas time.