I know that you have all been dying to see what our adorable family looks like. Today my mom came over and cut my hair. I looked out the window, realized it was a beautiful day and decided that it was time for new family photos. We invited Matt and Ashley over and took turns taking each other's family photos on a bench right next to our house. Afterwards, Emily and Ethan had fun throwing rocks into a mud puddle. Unfortunately, I turned the camera off before Ethan fell into the puddle. It would have been a great photo. :) Enjoy!
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
What great photos. Love the kids playing and Ethan kissing his sister. Your family one is great. You look amazing. I love the hair cut. I want to look that cute pregnant :)
Rita, what are you talking about! You are not only cute pregnant but beautiful. And I'm not just saying that because we are identical twins! ;)
You all look great! I can't believe how dark Matt's little girl is...
Post a Comment