Monday, November 10, 2008

Emily, Ethan and the Politics of Chair Sharing

Matt, Ashley and Ethan came to visit us last night. Ashley wanted to see the new house. She hasn't been feeling well (the baby was due last Friday) and so it was so nice of her to come and visit us. Emily and Ethan had a blast running around the house and using Emily's microphone and maraca to sing duets. I wish I had gotten it on video. They are a couple of crazy kids. These are some photos I got when Emily decided that Ethan should "share" her Dora chair while they watched Landon play Guitar Hero. Emily thought it was a great game and luckily so did Ethan. The best part was when Ethan realized you could make the chair "recline" but one time Matt didn't stop it with his foot and it went over. Ethan had this look on his face that was priceless. He is such a great kid!




1 comment:

Rita Peck said...

They are so cute. I am feeling bad for Ashley. Hope to see pics of her baby soon