Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Emily's New Desk

My friend April gave Emily this Winnie the Pooh desk at Emily's baby shower. I pulled it out of storage today and put it together for her. I am hoping that she will want to only "coyour" while sitting at it. We shall see! :) So far she loves it though! We even went out and got her washable markers and a colouring book to celebrate. She has been sitting at the desk for 10 minutes colouring.


3 comments:

Rita Peck said...

She looks so cute. All grown up in her desk

Kenton and Haylee said...

How cute! Kenlee would love something like that.

Luscher Family said...

That is a great desk. I hope she cooperates when it comes to only colouring at the desk. These little grown ups seem to have a mind of their own somedays. Though i am sure emily is better behaved than my bunch.

She really does look adorable.

How are you feeling by the way?