
When we arrived at church today Ethan ran up to me to tell me that he and Emily matched. It ends up he didn't want to get dressed today in his new suit and tie until his parents told him that Emily was wearing a new dress to church so he needed to wear his new suit to match. That did the trick. Ethan wanted a picture of the two of them together and I complied.
Emily's dress come from Mikarose. They make modest dresses, skirts, and shirts. I love their dresses. They had little girl dresses on sale for ten bucks so I bought some for Emily. The other three dresses are in 4T and 5T because she really didn't need any more dresses right now. But they were too cute and the price was so great I couldn't pass it up. This dress was only available in 3T but I had to have it. It makes me so happy to look at it. I wish I had a dress in the same style. You can't see the back but there is a big white bow and a really cute neck detail in the back.





2 comments:
They are so cute. I wish I had bought some dresses but didn't have any money at the time.
I love that dress!!
Post a Comment