Here are some pictures that I've taken over the last week that bring a smile to my face.

Emily went to the dentist for the first time. She was fantastic! She kept her mouth open with no complaints the whole time! Dentist gave us a few pointers for the future but NO Cavities! Yeah! As a reward they gave her a ring, sticky hand and a new toothbrush. She loved it in the office. She visited every room and loved watching her dad "get teeth brush" as she called it during his checkup. He has a few cavities so he will be returning for another appointment. She smiled and laughed the whole time until I tried to get a picture when we got back to the car.


Collin loves this back massager because it lights up and vibrates. The pictures just make me laugh. Look at that leg chub!
Last night Emily and Collin were playing together and I walked it to this....

I asked Emily what was going on and she told me, "Collin go to bed." Very quickly he was also surrounded by her dolls and all her shoes. I love this picture of Collin and his monkey.
1 comment:
Aw, I can't wait until Natalie has a sibling she can play with. That's adorable!
Post a Comment