Thursday, November 5, 2009
Four Already?!
Two weeks ago Collin opened his mouth to show me tooth 3 and 4. Yep, now he has all four front teeth (2 top, 2 bottom). Since Emily didn't get any teeth until she was 2 weeks from her first birthday this is a totally new experience. I thought breastfeeding was bad with 2 teeth, here he is with 4 and he's only 8 months old. I've told him a few times that it is only my love for him that is allowing him to continue breastfeeding. :) As soon as he will let me, I will take a picture so you can all see his big chompers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Wow can't imagine. Maggie has none and she hurts me all the time. The doctor said yesterday that her teeth aren't coming any time soon. I hope to have weaned her before she does.
Post a Comment