Emily LOVED it! I only had to help a couple of times when an apple would get stuck. Right before we were finished I was pushing the button for Emily to pull the lever back and it got stuck. I fixed it and pushed the lever again not realized that Emily had brought up her other hand to help pull. Yep, pinched finger. Lots of tears and some blood so off to the bathroom to clean it with soap. Have I ever mentioned how I believe band-aids are the best invention? Well they are. I got out a bandaid but the phone rang so I went to the phone and when I returned I found this...
She had put the band-aid on by herself. She got down and wanted to finished the last two apples. What a trouper!
It was so much fun to do everything with her. We made two apples pies. One went into the freezer and the other we shared later that night with Matt, Ashley, Ethan, Sariah and their exchange student Pablo. They came over and played some band hero and watched My Life in Ruins. What a great night. Here are some fun pictures from the day.
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |






1 comment:
yummy looking pie. What a fun day.
Post a Comment