**There are extra kids in each photo who belong to the person taking the pictures. Matt looks adorable in both pictures. And I would love Rita's shirt in the top picture. I would totally wear it still!**
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Flashback
My sister Naomi sent me these two flashback photos that had been sent to her. All I can say is WOW were the 80's embarrassing! :) Can you figure out which one is me?
**There are extra kids in each photo who belong to the person taking the pictures. Matt looks adorable in both pictures. And I would love Rita's shirt in the top picture. I would totally wear it still!**
**There are extra kids in each photo who belong to the person taking the pictures. Matt looks adorable in both pictures. And I would love Rita's shirt in the top picture. I would totally wear it still!**
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Um, wow. :)
Post a Comment