Saturday, May 23, 2009

Six Years


Yesterday Landon and I celebrated our six year anniversary. It is hard to believe that much time has past. I am so thankful that I made the decision to marry my husband. Neither of us is perfect but we both work hard to make this marriage work and the benefits are shown more everyday. We have both made positive changes in our lives due to the love and support we give each other. I am grateful for the love and forgiveness that is shown to me. I need both! :) Our beautiful kids are the joy of our lives. Thank-you Landon for all the memories and I look forward to all the years ahead.

8 comments:

Brian said...

No way! I can't believe it's already been 6 years for you guys. So glad to see how happy you still are- and I don't think that you really had to work at it- did you? You are both so awesome!

Rita Peck said...

COngrats guys. Time sure flies.

Amber said...

Congrats!!

Lisa said...

Congrats on 6 years! I am glad a found your blog through Lyndee, so I can stay caught up on your life. If you ever make it down to Nanaimo, let me know :)

Unknown said...

HAPPY 6 YEARS!! Time flies. Wow. Our 5 year is in July. I love the picture of you and Lando. Very cute! Both of you look great and I can't wait to see you in person :).

nlowe said...

Congratulations!!! Hope you had a wonderful day together!

Melissa said...

That is a cute picture of the 2 of you. You guys are great together. Congratulations. We can't wait to see you guys.

Rachel Kingsley said...

Great photo of you guys! Congratulations. What a nice post.