I was reading my email with Collin sitting on my lap. Emily came to stand beside us. I started thinking wow Emily's diaper is stinky, I had better go change her. And then I saw her push her brother's head. I look down to tell her to stop and realize no she is wiping his forehead..... with her POO! She had put her hand in her dirty diaper, wiped a little on my chair and then the rest on her brother's head! Luckily his forehead so it was not near his mouth. Her dad was not amused! I cleaned up Collin and then Emily and put her in the bath. Definately payback will be for Collin to tell this story to her boyfriends. :)
So can you beat it????





4 comments:
Oh the poop stories I could share about Cassie though she hasn't rubbed it on other kids I have had it on me, my kitchen floor and all over her bedroom. Went to lay on her pillow iwth her once and found it on the pillow. Kids are so wierd with poop!
Tamara- I could never compete with your awesome stories- the one with Emily brought back by the fireman is now legend in our house! Lets just say we live vicarously through you :)
Oh no! Yeah, you've got me beat in the poop category! That's awful! But I totally see that story becoming amusing after the cleanup. Really, kids are just funny!
Oh no... YUCK! Kids are so funny. The one and only time I found Erin in her crib with her poopy diaper off and poop smeared all over her crib... needless to say gross... Hope Joshua doesn't get any crazy ideas in the future :)
Post a Comment