Sunday, May 31, 2009

Scrip-ta-churs and Goldfish


Emily makes me laugh at times. Here are two of her latest antics.

Scrip-ta-churs
Last night I told Emily that when I was finished feeding Collin it was time for scriptures. Immediately, she ran into her bedroom, pulled down each book in her bookshelf until she found her "scriptures." (A picture book of basic Book of Mormon stories.) Then she climbed up on her bed next to me and calls out, "Dad, scrip-ta-churs." He was on the computer and so she ran into the tv room grabbed his hand and said, "Dad, come, its scrip-ta-churs." Landon laughed and said, "Do I have to?" She yanked on his hand and said, "Dad, its scrip-ta-churs." And then she pulled him all the way onto her bed and had him read them to her. It was so cute!

Goldfish
I don't know about anyone else's kids but Emily is obsessed with Goldfish crackers. (Her mom loves them too...) At church today I looked over and almost laughed outload. Emily had placed a goldfish cracker between every other toe. It was hilarious.

Bears
Yesterday, Emily was eating a candy shaped like a bear. She picks it up and says, "Hi Bear! How you? What ya doin?" Then she gave it a kiss and ate it. I couldn't stop laughing!

As always, she keeps me on my toes.

4 comments:

Rita Peck said...

Those are the moments that make moms cherish our children. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.

Rachel Kingsley said...

I laughed about goldfish in the toes. As long as she was doing it reverently, hey?! :)

nlowe said...

Kids are hilarious! Love the stories... nice to try to remember all those little moments!

Janice Tofsrud said...

I wish you had a picture of the goldfish toes, that's priceless!