One of the local grocery stores had a fundraiser for the Children's Wish Foundation. They had local "big names" (ie mayor, well known businessmen) come and for $5 you could throw a pie in their face. My dad was one of the people asked to come. Much to his dismay I decided that Emily just had to be there. (Just kidding, he thought it was great) Some of his staff put money in but were unable to come so we had four pies to throw. Emily was a little distraught that Papa had stuff thrown at him. She was worried about his eyes. Dad on the other hand loved it. The pie plates had either lemon pie filling or banana cream pie filling with whip cream on top. He thought it was fantastic! Enjoy our little slide show. (I asked one of my dad's workers to take a picture of Emily and I throwing the pie but he got it of my dad's face. One of the grocery store workers took one though and she is going to send it to my dad. I'll post it when I get it.)
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |






3 comments:
Those are hilarious. If we had known we would have put 5 dollars towards a pie. My kids can't believe he let people do that.
Tyson wants to tell Papa he looks funny in a girl suit (the picture around his face)
What a good gut your dad is to let someone do that. How sweet of Emily to watch out for him :)
Post a Comment