Thursday, May 21, 2009

My Monkeys


I have renamed my children.

Emily is now Monkey Girl. Her super power is to get into all imaginable mischief no matter the obstacle with stealth.

Collin is The Chunky Monkey. He gets chunkier every day. He still insists on eating every 2 and half hours and his thighs show the result. He must take after his mom! :)

Emily calls Collin Monkey Boy so I'm sure as he grows up she will nurture his super mischief power until they become an unstoppable duo and I will be counting my blessings that Landon is the one who stays at home. :)

(Actually I will be sad because Emily and I have had some pretty awesome adventures lately. What can I say, her naughtiness is funny and very contagious!)

3 comments:

Rita Peck said...

Glad you can enjoy it because it really does fly by. I am in shock that a year from now I will be seeing my two boys in school.

Unknown said...

They are SO so so so cute! I miss them and you SO MUCH. I can't wait to see you all!

Jill said...

I'm glad James isn't the only one that wants to eat that often. He really does seem hungry, and who am I to tell him he's not. That top picture of Emily is beautiful, she looks like a little angel.