I saw this dress at Ross for $7! Emily's dresses are all getting a little short so I picked it up. Sunday morning she put it on and then said, "Mommy, it has flowers. Its my Spring dress!" She had to run downstairs and tell her dad. Every person she saw at church had to hear about her dress. She loved it! She even got in an argument in her primary class because a student told her it wasn't spring because we had just had snow. Emily was adamant it was spring because she was wearing her spring dress. Her teacher clarified for the class that it was indeed spring even if there had been snow earlier in the week. My camera has gone missing so I took these two photos on my camera. Not the best but here is her spring dress. She wanted one of her being a puppy as well.





2 comments:
It is so cute
She's a doll and I love the dress!
Post a Comment