Emily loves to stay after church and "play" in the chapel while I am in choir. Today we were walking home (she carrying her "purse" which is her new obsession on how to keep her toys close) and she leaned over and picked up a dandelion that had gone to seed and informed me that we needed to make wishes then blow the dandelion. We ended up picking two more before we got home. Here were the wishes in order (said outloud):
Em: "I really, really, love Jesus. And Jesus really, really loves me."
Me: "I wish that Emily and Collin have a good afternoon."
Em: "I wish that I could see my friends and that Jesus loves them."
Me: "I wish that Emily and Collin will know their parents love them."
Em: "I wish that Emily's friends could come over and play."
Me: "I wish that the weather is nice tomorrow."
Em: "I really, really, wish that Emily's friends could come to her house and play."
Me: "I wish that tomorrow will be a good day."
Em: "I really, really, wish that Emily's friends could come to her house and play."
(Yep I get the hint Emily. I asked her what friends and she informed me Cassie and Isaac. At least that is doable. Lots of times she wants Ethan and her friend Rachel who both live in Powell River.)
Collin slept through the night last night. (So did Emily, I consisder it their anniversary gift to us.) He woke up really happy. He came into our room with his batman toy. I asked if I could have a hug as Emily was up on the bed hugging me. He said, "No, I snuggle with Daddy." He went around to his Dad's side of the bed and climbed up. Then he told us that he needed a new diaper, so he climbed down and got it for Landon to change him. Then he climbed up in our bed and snuggled with his dad for a good 20 minutes. Landon says that Collin does it every morning. Just before bed time Collin told me he was "poopy" and brought me a diaper and wet wipes. (He had to bring them from his bedroom upstairs to the downstairs. Took 2 trips.) He was only wet but about 15 minutes later he bent over to pick up a toy and then stopped, grunted and got a funny look on his face. I asked him if he was pooping. He looked at me with a thoughtful look on his face and said, "Yeah." I started to laugh. He brought me another diaper when he was done. We start toilet training next week when I am done. Should be fun!
Also in church Collin found a superman napkin in my church bag. It was left over from last week when we brought birthday cake for a boy in our class. Collin was so excited to find it. I unfolded it and tucked into the back of his shirt. He was so excited to become superman. And then I wonder why my kids have trouble being reverant. Ooops. But it was so cute. He also kept leaning over the pew to stick his tongue out and make faces at the 14 month old behind us. She thought he was hilarious and kept laughing loudly. Thanks Ethan for teaching Collin those faces. He is using them to get all the ladies. :)
Sunday, May 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
so cute. cassie loves hanging out with emily. good luck poty training...wanna do maggie for me?
Post a Comment