Friday, May 6, 2011

Best Mother's Day Gift EVER

I just got home to work where Landon surprised me with my Mother's Day gift. He cleaned the house from top to bottom. Every room. The laundry is all washed, dried, and put away. A new scent in the scentsy burner. A spotless kitchen. The kids room totally spotless. Our bedroom clean with the bed made. I was speechless for a good five minutes. He informed me that my gift this year is a weekend off. A weekend to do whatever I want to do with no worries about the house. :) Seriously the best present ever. I love my husband. So I decided to pack everyone up and we are heading up to Island Park to spend the weekend with my in laws at their cabin. No responsibilities and four feet of snow. Just family. Ahhhh the peace. :)And I will get to come home Sunday to a spotless house. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

woo woo! go Landon! You are such a beautiful, strong, good mom - you deserve it! Have fun @ the cabin and a clean house to come to is truly the best gift ever! :)

Rita Peck said...

wow how great is that. hope you have a great time

Rachel Kingsley said...

NICE Landon!!!! I'm showing this to Justin! Happy Mothers Day Tamara!! :)