Rita was kind enough to get Emily ready for her dance pictures today. Their recital is in two weeks. We signed up our girls for a dance/tumbling class. They ended up getting a tumbling/cheer class. Emily has enjoyed the tumbling alot. She has also taught Collin the cheer, "Go Girls! Girls Rock!" except that Collin is supposed to say boys but he like to yell girls just to make her mad. :) Rita was able to get Emily's short hair up in a half pony tail. For the recital Emily's hair has to be in a ponytail on the top of her head. Not sure how they will be able to tumble like that but I'm not the dance teacher. Here is a couple of pictures of Emily and Cassie heading to dance class. Emily likes to squint her eyes when her picture is taken. Silly girl. Cassie looks really grownup. Where has all the time gone???
(I don't find the outfits quite as cute as last time but since it was a different teacher I'm not all that surprised.)





2 comments:
Emily is darling and so is Collin! I love reading your blog--it helps me stay in touch with you! Hope all is well!
Do whatever you want with her hair. Seriously what is the teacher going to do ?? Emily was so patient with doing her hair and makeup. Wish Cassie was
Post a Comment