Sunday, May 22, 2011
8 Years
I wanted to write a tribute to my husband and the eight years we have been married. It has been a roller coaster and many trials. Lots of growing up done by both of us. I am grateful that we decided to be married for time and all eternity on May 22, 2003. When the times got tough, it was the knowledge of the covenant we had made to each other that got us through. I am grateful that I am married to a man who takes his covenants seriously. I am grateful for the strength that he is to me. He is my rock at home and knows when to reel me back in when I stretch myself out to far. He is a wonderful father and husband. I am grateful for the two children that the Lord has blessed us with. They have brought Landon and I closer together. As we reminisced this morning about the last eight years we realized that we have many fond memories but neither of us would go back and relieve them. We are excited to move on into the future together. Stronger together. With a knowledge that we will have each other for time and all eternity and that the future will only be better together. I love you Landon! I am excited to spend the next 8, 10, 15, 50 years together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
YAY 8 years! I am so glad you guys are doing well and I love your comment about taking covenants seriously. I completely agree it helps us to remember ours too. Congrats to you two! :)
Post a Comment