Sunday, April 10, 2011

Spring is Here!


Even though the weather still like to trough some snow in here and there I know that spring is here! And my kids are so excited!

(Picture taken before Emily's haircut)


Emily just informed that she is not a little baby anymore. She is growing bigger. She is not going to sleep in the crash bag (her favourite sleeping place), or on the couch (her second favourite spot), or in her bed. She is getting so big that soon she is going to sleep in my bed. She wishes. She is growing so big and sometimes it scares me because I miss out on so much being at work. I want her to slow down and just be my little girl again. I love my kids. Collin last night climbed in my bed and stroked my hair and face and showering me with kisses on my face. It is what I do every night before he goes to bed. They are both so sensitive and love so freely. I'm not saying their perfect. They are mischevious and Collin can push anyone's buttons. But they aren't mean. I am so grateful that the Lord has entrusted this little spirits to me. They are so wonderful. I need to remind myself of that when they are showering kisses on me at 4:30 am and I just want to sleep....

2 comments:

Rachel Kingsley said...

Yay! New posts! I feel caught up now. Your kids are getting so big. I love Emily's new dresses. Also, good job on their bedroom! Your new house looks great.

Rita Peck said...

Yeah Spring. You really do have great kids.