Sunday, April 10, 2011

Emily's New Touque


My mom sent me Emily's Birthday present with the Christmas presents. I hid it so that Emily couldn't open it. When Emily's birthday came around I couldn't find it but Emily had received her Birthday Card with four dollars in it and so I forgot about it. Collin was fooling around in my closet trying to hide from Emily sometime in March and came out with a present. :) Emily happily opened it up and discovered her new puppy dog touque! She loves it! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa.


Touque is a Canadian word and I proudly use it! :) It just sounds cooler. :) I must say I'm pretty proud that my kids still pronounce their words with a Canadian accent. Emily is always surprised when someone corrects her pronounciation but I just smile and tell her that she said it correctly.

No comments: