Saturday, September 19, 2009

silly snaps from Aubrey's closet

I must say I am completely surrounded by talented friends and family. A friend of mine from Victoria makes the cutest clips and shoes for little boys and girls. She just made me an adorable pair of shoes for Collin! And her prices are SO affordable.
felt clips - $5 ea.
ribbon clips - pkg. of 2 for $5 ea. (or 2 pkg. for $8)
Headbands - $7
shoes - $15
leather bottoms shoes - $20

Let me know if you are interested in any of it and I will put you in contact with Shannon.

Here is a sample of her products. Aren't they the cutest!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Silly Snaps
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

Janice Tofsrud said...

Those are adorable, especially the shoes - I have a weakness for baby shoes!

Rita Peck said...

I want the shoes but gotta convince Nic to spend 15 dollars. The clips are amazing. May have to order some of those.