Bwahahahahahaha!!!! That is one sweet mess! :D That's when you install locks on the drawers. I'm having to get locks on all my cupboards and drawers. Chase is into everything!!! LOL But I don't have any good pics like yours!
Hahahahaha! I love it. It's great that you keep your sense of humor in the situation. It's either laugh, or pull all your hair out! :)
Nice to know my kids aren't the only ones
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Bwahahahahahaha!!!! That is one sweet mess! :D That's when you install locks on the drawers. I'm having to get locks on all my cupboards and drawers. Chase is into everything!!! LOL But I don't have any good pics like yours!
Hahahahaha! I love it. It's great that you keep your sense of humor in the situation. It's either laugh, or pull all your hair out! :)
Nice to know my kids aren't the only ones
Post a Comment