Thursday, July 23, 2009

Rice Cereal Anyone?


At Collin's last doctor's appointment it was suggested that I start trying to get Collin to take Rice Cereal. That way when I go back to work it won't be a problem. He has been interested in our food for the last month. Emily even snuck him a few Goldfish crackers on our trip which he loved. Here is a picture of his first try of rice cereal. He loved it! Too bad he puked it up 10 minutes later. We'll try again another day. :)
(I love how all our bags from our day at the beach are still on the table behind him...)

2 comments:

Rita Peck said...

How cute. I need to post the pics of Maggie eating. She loves it too

Melissa said...

Look at Collin. He is adorable. Carson and Hayden still talk about Collin. They really fell in love with him