I love Sea Fair. I always have. For those who are not from Powell River, this is an annual event held in July. I think its always the last weekend. They have a travelling midway come up from Vancouver, there is a parade, booths down at the beach, music and fireworks on Saturday night. I love to walk around and look at the booths and see people. I have learned to like it even more since we have had Emily. Last year she could only go on three rides. This year she was able to go on seven different rides, roller coasters being her favourite. Funny thing is she didn't like two of the rides because you had to go through a tunnel. Her friend Elly would run right through the tunnel but Emily wouldn't. She wanted someone to go with her. She is a funny girl. She was sad both nights we left the midway. My parents were fantastic and babysat both the kids so that we could go to the fireworks. The kids were asleep when I dropped them off but they didn't stay that way. Emily was excited to see them because they had been on Trek all week. Collin was feeling well and cried most of the time. I felt bad but the fireworks were really good this year. My brother Matt met us there and we had a great time visiting with him. Almost all of the Corbett family was there since their reunion had ended the day before. It was nice to visit with them. Enjoy the pictures!
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |






1 comment:
What great pictures. Emily has sheer joy on her face
Post a Comment