Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Visa Update
Yesterday I received a note saying I had a letter at the corner store that I would need to sign to receive. It was a letter from the US Consulate. Ends up that my passport expires in November. It needs to be valid for the 6 months after my visa is issued. So I am off to town to find out if I will have to make an emergency trip to Victoria to get my passport renewed. It can be faster if you appear in person. Otherwise it will take up to 4 weeks. Yep. Please keep us in your prayers. Landon is going to start looking for a job since our finanaces are getting really low having us live in two different places. We won't be seeing him until we move. I'm still hoping that will be in two weeks. Call me an optimist.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
you are in our prayers. tell landon he should look at sears here but also costco. if you get a job there they help with school and have good benefis. At least that is what I have heard. Worth looking in to. Winco isn't glamours but also has great benefits for its employees. They will be hiring in the next month or so for people at Big Lots which is supposed to be in this fall.
We are praying for you around the clock! This is all going to work out. You guys have come too far for it not to. Keep being optimistic! Hang in there, we love you!
I hope you enjoy your trip to Victoria. It would definately be the fastest way of getting your passport.
I also hope that Landon gets a good job soon.
Our prayers are with you as well as some from a set of missionaries with some ties to Powell River
Been a while since i've read your blog... had to go back a bit to get the gist..
I must say dear girl that you are doing FANTASTICALLY for all that is going on... keeping your head up and a smile on your face. Obviously a force to be reckoned with.. That Visa will come,... hubby will get a job and in september this will all be a fuzzy memory....
We've got our fingers and toes crossed for you..
Hang in there!... -BIG HUGS-
Post a Comment