Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Knight and Day
Last night Kristina and I took the kids for a walk along the Willingdon Beach Trail and up to Putters Mini Golf for an ice cream. As were leaving we saw that the theatre was doing a double feature for $4.50. We saw that the first movie started at 7pm, Grownups, and that at 9pm they were showing Knight and Day. I have really wanted to see Knight and Day so I got all excited. Since it was 7:30pm we knew we would miss the first movie but that was okay. We rushed back up to my parents, got the kids ready and into bed. I asked my grandma to keep an eye on them and off we went back to the theatre. I can honestly say I have never laughed that hard in an action flick. I LOVED it! The chemistry was great and besides one swear word the movie was clean. No gory stuff either. My type of movie. It has now been slated as the movie I will watch any time I am feeling a little down. :) I recommend it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Hadn't heard much about it. Will have to put it on my to do list
Post a Comment