Thursday, August 26, 2010

How to Pass the Time so you don't give up...

Every day that passes with no visa arriving, my upbeat outlook loses a little bit of steam. Today I'm pretty much done. Landon and I have even talked about what happens if they don't give me the visa.
But I have tried to stay upbeat for the kids and here are some of the fun things we have done to try and pass the time.
Emily came in with a handful of dandelions for me. She was so excited that all her flowers bloomed outside. :) Its been so hot that my dad hasn't had to mow the lawn because it hasn't grown. But two days of small rain showers and suddenly their is a field of dandelions. We went outside and played in them.

Later we went to Donkersley Beach and played while my mom visited with a friend nearby. My kids love the beach. Emily likes to draw a circle around someone and "trap" them. You can't move until she "erases" the lines. They both loved running into and out of the water as the waves came up. I have some video that I will try and upload later.

4 comments:

Rita Peck said...

What fun. Don't give up. It will come. Don't know why you guys need this trial but I know it will work out. Love you sweetie

Rachel Kingsley said...

Beautiful photos! I'm glad you could do something fun while you wait....and wait....hope everything works out soon.

Luscher Family said...

Aww sorry. Is the school holding your position for you? I hope so. It will come soon, don't give up hope.

Jill said...

I'm praying for you. Keep your head up. When you're in idaho, you'll only be about an hour from us. So we'll have to get together.