Tuesday, August 31, 2010

It is on its WAY!!!!

I got a phone call half an hour ago from the senator's secretary that my visa has been APPROVED!!!

Yippee!

It is in the mail tomorrow morning so my guess is that it will be here earliest Thursday. Probably Friday. :) I hope to be in Pocatello by the weekend!

9 comments:

Kenton and Haylee said...

Yay yay YAY!!! This is the best news I've heard all summer! I'm so happy!! We'll be seeing you soon for sure!

Nic said...

About time! Can't wait to see you. BBQ at our house on Sat!

Luscher Family said...

Wonderful news!

Unknown said...

congrats! That's great news!

Shawna said...

That's awesome Tamara. I'm so happy for you!

Jill said...

That is the best news!!!!!!!!!!!! I was praying for today. Good luck with everything. Come see us when you get settled.

Unknown said...

YAYAYAYAY!!! I'm sure you all soooo excited and relieved! Maybe we will have to come see you guys this fall! We need a good excuse to get out of town and we've never really been to Pocatello. :) Let us know you made it safe!

Rita Peck said...

Walked by your house today on the way to the park and thought next week they can come with us

Unknown said...

BTW We need a phone number to be able to get in tough with you! :) Send me an email cp_barrett@yahoo.com
Then when you are settled we really do plan to come see you! Let us know a good time and we'll plan it! :)