Mine takes her dress off.
Yep. Emily was given a belated gift from Rosie Fleury when we got to church on Sunday. It was a cute summer dress that she had made. Emily took it out of the bag and said, "Wow, I love my new shirt." I told her that it was a dress and suddenly Emily took off her jumper. I realized, a little too late, that Emily wanted to wear her new dress. Since we were in the middle of the chapel I quickly pulled the dress on over Emily's head so she was dressless for about 30 seconds. Immediately Emily found an open space and started to spin. She went over to Rosie and said, "Thanks, I love my new dress." After church I mentioned to her that I thought her dress was cute. She said, "Mommy, I LOVE my new shirt." She wore it all day. She even slept in it! My mom picked me up for work the next morning and she walked in to Emily spinning in it. She told her that it was Emmy's princess dress. :)
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I am dying to see the dress. post pictures
Post a Comment