Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Few Pictures from Vancouver
I didn't take many pictures due to the fact that my camera batteries almost died. Do you like the puppy that Emily tried to shoplift? She told me that she needed to talk to dad and proceeded to walk out of the bookshop on the ferry backwards. A little suspicious, I peered over her shoulder and asked her what she had behind her back. She told me nothing. I told her that she couldn't steal the puppy and that she could ask her dad if she could buy it if she gave it back to me. She ran up to her dad and told him she needed money. It was hilarious! I was laughing so hard I bought the silly thing. I know not a good idea but hey the oldest gets the most rules and responsibilities so its okay to spoil her... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
That looks like a great room, what hotel were you at? We may have to try it out on our next adventure that way!
Love the Chocolate cake for breakfast, every kids dream.
What a fun little family trip! I love the pictures, your kids are adorable! Emmy cracks me up. From driving in toys r us to undressing in church! Kenlee's never attempted that one, then again she's never been given a new dress while at church. I'm sure she would since she does that kind of stuff at home! I can't wait for our girls to get together and play!
She's growing up so fast! What a cutie.
WHat fun. Love the puppy
Post a Comment