Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Emily and Toys R Us
While in Vancouver we stopped by Toys R Us to pick up a car seat for Emily. Her car seat will be moving down to Collin as he is going to be turning 1 in a month. (Crazy!) She loved trying out the different chairs. She and her dad have expensive taste! :) We still had a half an hour to kill before heading to the US Consulate so we decided to just wander around the store. Emily was in heaven! She would see something she liked and then pick it up and put it in the cart. And I would take it out and put it away when she wasn't looking. She loved playing with all the different kitchens! I have wanted to get her a tricycle for a long time but thought she was too small. I took her to the bike section to have her try one on. She is almost too big! She peddles one like a pro! Problem was then she didn't want to leave. I walked off with Collin and Landon tried to convince her to come with us. Landon called for me to come and watch her. As soon as I saw her I started to laugh. Not a small laugh. As in quickly I had tears in my eyes and my sides hurt. She had gone over to the bike helmets, picked one up and put it on backwards. Then she had climbed into one to the Little Tykes cars that you move around with your feet. She was "driving" it around and talking to imaginary people. Hilarious! I really wish that the camera had been with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Crazy. We just bought a bike for Cassie to use next summer. It is amazing how fast they grow up. Love the imaginary people
Post a Comment