These are the facts: Collin is just slightly obsessed with a picture on our computer desktop. He likes to sit and "chat" at the picture. I was trying to do something else so decided to occupy his attention letting him have his chat. I pushed the chair up close and was stuff pillows and blankets to fill up the space up to the computer desk. As I was grabbing the last pillow to make it as safe as possible Collin launched himself at the screen, totally missing the desk... with his hands but not his face. I pick him up put him against my shoulder to soothe him only to pull him away and see blood all over the shoulder of my white USU shirt. (Which by the way is the same shirt Emily bled all over last Christmas when she did a face plant at my in laws house.) The bleeding stopped but I bet he will have a nice fat lip in the next few hours. Yep, I am totally out of the running.
Here is the picture that robs my son of all his common sense:
Can you blame him? They are pretty darn cute girls. I think its time to change the picture. I'll just print it off to him, laminate it and let him carry it around with him all day. Is that what they call supporting a habit??





2 comments:
don't feel too bad. Think every mom has a story like that. What a ladies man. He is willing to do anything for them...hehe
Oops left my comment on the wrong post!
Post a Comment