Friday, January 8, 2010

Oh No

I put Collin in time out for biting his sister and this is what I came back to find. (He was in time out for the time it took me to walk out of the room and get the camera and come back. Not even a minute.)


I think it is time to lower the bassinet.

Look at those Chompers! Due to his new found love of biting his nickname has been changed to Chunky Chompers! (Instead of Chunky Monkey)

4 comments:

Rita Peck said...

That is funny. So jealous of those teeth. Maggie will be so excited to eat all kinds of food once hers finally come

Rachel Kingsley said...

Hahaha - I did the same thing with Lauren. I completely forgot about lowering the crib - glad I'm not the only one! :)

Kenton and Haylee said...

He is so cute! And such a little stinker for discovering naughty ways to use his teeth :). I can't believe how much he's changed and grown. I can't wait to see you guys in March!

Unknown said...

We had lowered Aubrey's crib and then like 2 days later she pulled herself up which she hadn't done yet - just in time! It's amazing how they just "get" things all of a sudden without warning!