Friday, December 18, 2009
Yeah, School's Out!
One of the things I love about being a teacher is that I can still say, "School's Out!" I can now spend the next two weeks showering my children and husband with well deserved attention and affection. I have such a supportive family who love me even though there are days it feels like I am only around long enough to nurse Collin. I am so blessed. I am surrounded by supportive people who all told me today to go home and enjoy my family. And I am going to do that right now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I am not a teacher but I love that school is out too. I hear people complaining that they don't know what they are going to do with their kids being home so long but I look forward to having mine home for the next two weeks.
Post a Comment